We train work-ready skills through micro-learning and then apply skills at micro-internships through social media live events! Mimi's Designz Company combines an innovative learning technology platform that delivers progressive lessons in micro-modules on any device, anytime, anywhere… and combines it with work experience on real-life projects like billboards, t-shirts or other high-visibility products. We create a really super-powered workforce with business skills.
This is a great opportunity for an arts-loving graphic designer to develop skills in a fast-paced, highly creative environment. The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for assisting Mimi's Designz with a range of projects for our web graphics. This internship will involve assisting in the creation of materials for our social media outreach and website. Students will work on a project-based timeline and need exceptional attention to detail and communication skills.
*Please submit all your information to email@example.com for review.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Currently enrolled in the liberal arts, design, or the equivalent work experience is recommended.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Exceptional ability to manage details
- Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Be available for 10-20 hours a week
- Great opportunity for an arts-loving graphic designer to develop skills in a fast-paced, highly creative environment
- Access to our learning platform
- Resume / Portfolio builder
- Flexible schedule
- This is a remote internship opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.